Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What a great day!!!

Considering how hot it has been, today is so nice!! The boys and I went for about a 4 mile walk!!! How refreshing that was!!! Both are taking naps now, which never happens around here. All the fresh air must have made for a sleepy head:) Zeke is LOVING his baby food!!! He has been eating applesauce stage 1 with rice for 3 days so tonight we are going to try green beans!!! YAY!
I did SO much cleaning today! I put this french vanilla powder on the carpet and it smells so good! Because I could open the windows, I did a tough cleaning on the kitchen and bathroom with bleach!! I am feeling so refreshed and good about that day! All the laundry is done, dishes are done!! Everything is done!!!!

1 comment:

  1. If you find you need more to do come on over...I have loads of stuff that need cleaning. Enjoy your free time while the boys nap.

    ReplyDelete