Saturday, May 2, 2009

I love my two best friends

I am so glad that I got to spend the most amazing morning with my two best friends, Kim and Sarah. They are more than anyone could ever ask for. I am so thankful for the friendship with them that I have been searching my whole life for. Never, in my 26 years, have I EVER felt something so right as I do with these two beautiful women. Well, other than marrying Aaron of course;) These two ladies are the most amazing women I have ever met. The Lord really placed them with me when He knew I needed them the most. I don't know what I would ever do without them, or how I ever lived without them. I am learning so much from them. Thank you so much:)

I will have pics of today as soon as Sarah gets the time to post them:)

Kim, I want to thank you so much for what you did with Sarah and I today. It was so special. I am so thankful to Heavenly Father that I have you and that you trusted me enough to do what you did. You are such a wonderful spirit, teacher, mother, wife, example, and best friend anyone could ever ask for. I look up to you in so many ways.

Sarah, I am so glad that we got to share such an amazing experience together today. I look forward to the next time we are able to do it. Thank you for comming with us, and sharing my special day with me. It was the most amazing feeling to be there with you, Kim, and my grandmother:) You, just like Kim, are a wonderful spirit, teacher, wife, mommy helper:), example, and best friend anyone could ever ask for.

I love you both dearly.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for your kind words, I as well feel the same about you. You have had wonderful experiences the past month or so and so happy to have experienced them with you. I am honered. You have such a sweet spirt and have such a Loving and giving heart, you have been such a great support for me. Thank You! I Love You too!

    ReplyDelete