Sunday, March 22, 2009

What to dooooo.....

Today we woke up and Gabe had hardly any voice. I gave him a sore throat lollipop and that seemed to help. So now, he can talk again, just sounds really scratchy still. Zeke seemed to sleep really well last night, maybe because we didn't go to bed till midnight? I am not sure.

We didn't go to church today because of Gabe. But we went and got diapers and some other things we forgot yesterday morning. Found Gabe a new movie and now he is up resting in his room watching it.

I think maybe Aaron and I will play Risk in a bit, but I am not sure. I am starving but don't know what I want. Any ideas? I am thinking about making a cake but I am not sure if I have everything to do it. Although I could make it from scratch....vanilla sounds good....I am just going on and on with nothing important, so I guess I will go play some online games until Aaron decides if he wants to play Risk.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I forgive you for not being there to hear my talk. In the end, I guess I'm just happy to have it over with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was really from Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good you have some free time sometimes. sWEEt : - D

    ReplyDelete