Saturday, March 21, 2009

Settlers....

So, I had a wonderful time with Spencer, Kim, Katherine, and Joe playing settlers tonight. Aaron and Gabe went to his friend Alex's house, otherwise he would of gone to. I think I am addicted....oh yeah and...I WON!!!!

I can't wait till Sarah gets back and we can have a HUGE game...:)

Oh by the way, Sarah, I hope you get into your black dress:) I can't wait to see pics. I am sure you are going to look just great.

Anyway, after a semi late night, I am relaxing with some online games waiting for Aaron and Gabe to get home.

Kim, thanks for dinner, cake, and making me pretty:) I love you !!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a lot of fun! Next time I want to play higher points. Just when it was getting good and I was starting to figure out what was going on it was over.

    ReplyDelete