Sunday, May 9, 2010

Seems as though this year has gone by so fast. I can't believe that Gabe is almost done with his first year of school! He will be 6 May 31!!! Where have the last six years gone? I look at him sometimes and wonder " What happened to my sweet small baby?". Aaron and I are going to be putting Gabe in a small private christian school next year, and I honestly can't wait. The classes have less than 10 kids in each class and there is a lot of one on one attention that I think he could really use. The program they use for school is that which is used for a lot of christian based homeschools, and I have heard AMAZING things about it. I am so excited to watch him excel in first grade! He loves math and science...just like his daddy that is for sure:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear things have been great, and yes, 6 years old at the end of the month, huh? Wow.... but you two have done a great job!

    And that's great to hear you will be putting him in a small Christian school for this next school year. I pray it goes great for sure!

    God bless you, sweetie

    ReplyDelete